Travellers

30 March, 2011

Last Saturday...

It was 26 March 2011...
It had just happened recently that I went to the Karnival Pendidikan Blablabla ( I don't know the rest of the name ), but it's venue is at the Dataran sumthin2 in Ipoh. I went there with my parents and my youngest sibling- my beloved Nazurah. It was a fine day and we went there by car.

Enough of it...

As soon as we arrived, I saw billions of students of all over Perak ( mostly ) scattering about on the green terrain. The place was packed with immature youths and parents..

So..blablabla insignificant2....there were lots of U's. IPTA IPTS Blablabla...
skip this skip that,
These isn't the story that I want to tell you about...

This is...
- After the carnival,we passed through the crowds away from the Dataran. That's when I noticed a title loomed before me. I also noticed that there was a drizzle occured.
I glanced up and saw -Parkson- a mall known to Ipohians..( LOL? )
So we went there..
I told my parents that I want to check out the bookstore, Popular or MPh or whatever bookstore were available.
So there we went...
We had already walked a mile through the Dataran sumthin2 so we were definitely exhausted. But my will of going to the bookstore mounted over exhaustion, so we proceed.

We arrived at the Popular, went in and separated.
My parents went to other2 sections and I busily strutted to the Teenage Novel section.
And I sifted through every novels on the shelves only to find nothing. No titles had me turned up.
But..as I proceed to the next row of shelves, there they were...
the only and only teenage science fiction novels of all time- Pendragon.
I guess you had never heard of it.. but I was thrilled when I saw the title..
I had read 7 of the series before and I had stopped reading them for nearly a year, and I should tell I missed reading it.
But not anymore, I picked up two books of Pendragon- the eighth and ninth series- from the bookshelves.
Yes, I bought both of em in a day! ( Nothin special about it )
I wanted to cry ( Not ) but held. I was super high over the moon.
There are so much to tell here but I was out of finger-breath...( ? )
So,I should stop here...
Don't comment also..Just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment