Travellers

08 March, 2011

What a 'wonderful' world!

It has been a while since my last post...about me seeking a job. A suitable job.
I need money so bad that I could rob a bank or something. ( But I won't!!!!! )
But it's easier to say than to act. Because I don't have any transport to move round! And all the nearby shop and mall aren't nearby at all! What a world.
If I were to have a job there, I would have die of strenuous walking! And the weather keeps changing dramatically as though tries to thwart me from making money!
What a world.

But I have other option.

Now, I'm seeking contests via Internet and magazines. I hope I'll find one or two or a million before I could proceed my further education.

And for the next one-week holiday, I'll try my best to keep the money flow into my kitty bank ( I don't prefer piggy..so I use kitty ) like a rapid.

I need money so bad that I could punch you for it!
JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment