Travellers

01 March, 2011

Perhatian!!! Attention!!!

Firstly, I know this is quite noobstuff and you might think I'm too overwhelmed about this...
but please, be a kind-hearted human-blood being and don't say HEART-AGONIZING things that ever come first in your mind.

Well, it suddenly shows up...after three long tormented months of eternal waiting...

Last week, I went to buy the newest edition of Gempak magazine at the usual convenient store...
My first thought that came traverse through my mind was the OK Ke KO column sandwiched inside the precious magazine. So without a fleeting hesitation, I dashed through the pages, skipped over the comics and turned over all the pages to the precise column.
After I had the double pages faced onto my averting eyes, I sifted through every masterpiece which every devoted Gempak fans had sent in.
Then, there it was...
My MASTERPIECE...sandwiched between two insignificant pieces of work by 'I DON'T KNOW WHO'.
( No hard feelings  :] )

After those millions-year-like waiting....it finally dawns.

4 comments:

  1. your masterpiece in gempak??
    wow, thats really gempak!
    ok,nak beli..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...
    Nak beli? Hoho...
    aku leh kasi pinjam.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..betoi boleh??
    nak pinjam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boleh2...aku ada almost complete koleksi Gempak!
    Bclah sumer..haha!

    ReplyDelete